Now that you have a domain and you’ve signed up for hosting, your site probably looks pretty empty. The next step of setting up your WordPress site is to install WordPress software on your domain.
How to Install WordPress Software
1. Log into your Bluehost account.
2. At the top of the page, click on “cPanel.” cPanel is short for Control Panel.
3. Under Mojo Marketplace, choose “One-Click Installs.”
4. Wait for Mojo Marketplace to load, then choose WordPress from the list of options.
5. Choose “install a brand new instance.”
6. Make sure your domain is in the domain field. Click “Check Domain.”
7. Check “show advanced options.”
8. Enter the name of your website (i.e. Jenny’s Beauty Blog)
9. Enter your desired admin username.
10. Choose a very strong password that is different from your Bluehost password.
11. Make sure “automatically create a new database” is checked.
12. Check the the terms and conditions box.
13. Click Install Now. It may take a couple of minutes for WordPress to install on your site.
14. You can log into your WordPress site by adding wp-admin at the end of your domain name. If your domain name is www.mywebsite.com, your login link is www.mywebsite.com/wp-admin