By default, our themes will appear with a content column on the left and a sidebar area on the right. If you want to change the default layout for your entire site, follow along below:
1. Go to Genesis > Theme Settings.
2. Under “Default Layout,” you should see six page layout options. Select a new layout by clicking on it.
3. After selecting a new layout, click “save settings.”
It is also possible to change the layout on a per-page basis. For instance, if you wanted to have a home page that is full-width but keep your blog sidebar, follow these instructions:
1. Go to WordPress > Pages and open the page where you would like the layout changed.
2. Scroll down until you find the “Layout Settings” section. You can select a page layout by clicking on one of the six options.
3. After changing the layout, save your page.