Meet Into the Wild: a mobile responsive WordPress theme for stylish + modern bloggers and business owners. This theme features a trendy watercolor header logo, custom subscribe widget, sidebar “about me” section, and several layout and home page options. Into the Wild is perfect for use as a blog, website – or both!
• Fully mobile responsive
• SEO optimized
• Customizable home page – add a slider above your blog posts or add a landing page with widgets
• Use the provided header or upload your own logo
• Sidebar “about me” section
• Social media icons with hover effect
• Three column footer area (optional)
• Customizable navigation menu with optional drop-downs
• Stylized sidebar widgets
• 7 page layout options
• Built on the powerful Genesis framework using the latest HTML5 + CSS3
• Genesis framework
• Child theme
• Sidebar photo code
• Social icons code
• Header image and font guide
• Troubleshooting guide
• Comprehensive, easy-to-follow installation manual
Due to the watercolor effect, Photoshop is required to add your blog title to the header in the Into the Wild theme. We are available to edit your header for you if you do not have Photoshop. Or if you plan to use your own logo/header, (or don’t want the watercolor effect) then Photoshop does not have to be used.
One or more fonts in this theme must be purchased separately. We always provide a free alternative option.
You will receive this item immediately upon confirmation of payment. This theme is created for the self-hosted WordPress.org platform – not WordPress.com. You must have hosting, a domain, and WordPress installed for this theme to work (we cannot provide assistance or instructions for this). The theme is not one-of-a-kind and will be resold. Please review our Policies and Terms & Conditions before purchase.