1. Open the slideshow template in Photoshop that you would like to use. Depending on the template, there will be two to four different spaces for photos. Each different photo space has its own layer.
2. Make sure that your layers palette is visible in your Photoshop window. We’ll be using it a lot throughout this tutorial. If you don’t see it, go to Window > Layers to add it.
3. Next, open the photos in Photoshop that you would like to use in the template. If your images are large, resize them (Image > Image Size) so they fit in the template better.
4. Copy your first image by going to Edit > Copy.
5. Return to the template document in Photoshop. In the layers palette, select the layer that you would like the image to be inside.
6. Go to Edit > Paste. The photo will automatically create a new layer directly on top of the layer you want it inside.
7. Make sure the photo layer is selected as shown above. Then go to Layer > Create Clipping Mask.
8. Your photo layer should now have an arrow pointing down to the below layer.
9. Click on the Move tool in your toolbar. It’s the solid arrow at the top. You can move your photo within the layer to position it how you want.
10. Complete steps 4-9 to fill in the rest of the images for your slide.
11. When you’re finished, go to File > Save As. Save it as a PNG file. You can make as many slides as you need!