Hello! In this tutorial, we’ll explain how to set up your navigation bar in your blog theme. Let’s get started!
1. Go to your Blogger dashboard (Blogger.com). You should see something like the image below. On the same line as your blog name, find the little arrow next to the “View Blog” button. Click that and then open “Pages.”
2. Now you’re on the “Pages” page. If you have pages already set up on your blog – great! You can skip to step 5. To set up a new page, click the New Page button toward the top of the page and then select Blank Page.
3. After you’ve opened a blank page, you’ll be taken to a page editor that looks very similar to your post editor. It works the same way. You’ll add your content and images in the main content box. You’ll add your page title at the top – that is what will show up in the navigation bar. Once you’re done, click “Publish” on the right side of the page.
4. After you’ve published it, you’ll be redirected back to the Pages. Your new page should now be visible in the page list.
5. Lastly, make sure that “Top Tabs” is selected above the page list. This will ensure that the navigation bar displays correctly on your live blog. After it’s set to Top Tabs, click “Save” in the top right corner of the page. Then you’re done!