1. Go to your Blogger dashboard (Blogger.com). You should see something like the image below. On the same line as your blog name, find the little arrow next to the “View Blog” button. Click that and then open “Template.”
2. Now you are on your Template page. Beneath the small live preview of your blog, find and click on “Customize.”
3. You will be taken to the Blogger Customization Panel. This is where the magic happens. Click on the “Advanced” tab in the left menu.
4. Next, you can flip through the different options of colors and fonts you can change. Virtually every aspect of the design can be altered. Even the color of your social icons can be changed in the Customization Panel! The possibilities are endless. Have fun!
5. When you are done editing, click “Apply to Blog” in the top right corner of the page.